Climb the heights of adventures with our Water Ski Activity!
As we are taking our activities to the next level, you can never go wrong with our Water Skiing Adventure. Towed behind a speeding boat, rushing into the beautiful water, Water Ski is a thrilling experience you can’t just miss.
If you enjoy the sun, water, and striking speed, then Water Ski is your perfect match!
Here are the top benefits of Water Skiing:
- Muscle Toning: Every muscle in your body actually benefits from Water Skiing activity. Aside from the fun, it develops your pose and strengthens the muscles of your shoulders and arms.
- Balance Training: Mastering Water Ski needs training on both your balance and strength. So, it may be great training for your muscles, joints, and motion, right?!
- Calorie Burning: Did you know that just a one-hour session can burn about 400 calories?
- Great impact on your health: Offering all forms of physical exercise, Water Skiing has an amazing impact on your health, reducing many health problems. It also has a meditative aspect. I’ll tell you why! Being in the water, you leave your trouble behind and focus your attention on the arousing activity.
All about Water Skiing:
- Water Skiing is fun and simple. You may think it’s hard to learn, however, most people master it in about 5 minutes. It definitely gets better with training and many trials.
- Anyone can enjoy Water Skiing as long as their age start from 6 and upwards. And, we are here to ensure a safe and fun experience.
- It is much better if you’re a good swimmer.
- You don’t need to bring anything other than your swimsuit and towel. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment.
- Water Skiing is all fun as long as you maintain your balance.
All about Water Skiing:
- It is always a good idea to do some stretching before you start, focusing on the muscles of the back, arms, and legs.
- Always start with your knees bent and arms straight. As the boat starts to pull, try to get up slowly until you stand perfectly.
- Always look ahead and focus your attention either on the boat or horizon. Never look downwards, it will make you flip.
- If you lost your balance, just let go of the rope, and don’t worry, the lifejacket will let you float.
- Once you start to feel confident, start to point your body right and left and enjoy the speed.
- Becoming an expert? – Why don’t you try mono-skiing?
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How to get there:
- You can picked up from all Aqaba’s hotel, just wait for our driver at the hotel lobby.
- Please indicate your hotel name and address on the checkout page
- The dive center will reconfirm your pick up time and location at the latest one day in advance
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity