Brace yourself for a breathtaking and exhilarating adventure with our WakeBoard!
Wakeboard is a thrilling activity, with its own style. Being a highly rewarding activity, WakeBoard needs an average athlete degree and a great challenging spirit. Our experienced coaches will give you all the needed details and you will be on your feet in no time.
Here are the top benefits of WakeBoarding:
- Strengthens body muscles: WakeBoarding really strengthens the arms and legs muscles, depending on the different techniques and positions.
- Improves your flexibility and balance: WakeBoarding requires high flexibility to make all the thrilling jumps and turns. Also, balance is the key for WakeBoarding, along with your core strength. Your stability will ensure the right rotations and jumps during the sudden change of direction. With no doubt, regular practice will improve your balance and reaction time.
- Improves your mental concentration: Wakeboarding is an adrenaline distraction like no other! Forget about your stress and focus on the thrilling activity. Enjoy the beach surfing as you bask in the sun and get some Vitamin D.
All about WakeBoarding:
- Wakeboarding is actually easy to learn. You may think it’s hard, however, most people master it in about 5 minutes. It definitely gets better with training and many trials.
- Anyone can enjoy Water Skiing as long as their age start from 6 and upwards. And, we are here to ensure a safe and fun experience.
- You don’t need to bring anything other than your swimsuit and towel. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How to get there:
- You can picked up from all Aqaba’s hotel, just wait for our driver at the hotel lobby.
- Please indicate your hotel name and address on the checkout page
- The dive center will reconfirm your pick up time and location at the latest one day in advance
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity