Why don’t you hop aboard a nice boat cruise and relax in the middle of the water?!
A Boat Cruise is perfect to connect with nature, enjoy the tranquil environment, and bask in the sun. A cruise must atop your bucket list on your vacation with your family or friends. With gorgeous landscapes and crystal water, a boat cruise attracts visitors, who want to have a lovely break. Choose from our extensive collection of boats that suit every taste and budget!
Here are the top benefits of Fly-Boarding:
- Strengthens body muscles and improves balance: Fly-Boarding improves your balance and stability with every crashing wave. It also teaches you to concentrate on your balance to reduce the pressure on your lower back. Trying to stay balanced and steady through the crashing waves actually strengthens your body muscles, as well as the abdominal muscles, improving your core strength.
- Calorie Burning: According to your age and weight, fly-boarding can help you lose some calories.
- Relief Stress: What is a better stress relief than being on the beach, soaking in the sun? – I guess nothing can beat the sound of crashing water and wind roaring. Forget about your worries, focus on the water, and fly into the air.
All about Fly-Boarding:
- For a fun, safe ride, our guide will provide you with waterproof helmets.
- It’s better if you are a good swimmer.
- Everyone can enjoy fly-boarding, with a minimum age of 15.
- You don’t need to bring anything other than your swimsuit and towel. We will provide you with all the necessary equipment.
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How to get there:
- You can picked up from all Aqaba’s hotel, just wait for our driver at the hotel lobby.
- Please indicate your hotel name and address on the checkout page
- The dive center will reconfirm your pick up time and location at the latest one day in advance
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity