Full-Day Dive Trip
Time: 09:00 departure
Duration: 3 hours
Dive sites: determined on the dive day
WHAT TO EXPECT
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. When you make your open water dive, you’ll practice some more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure. Get ready to: 1) Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear. 2) Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater. 3) Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive. 4) Have fun swimming around and exploring. 5) Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- Qualified PADI diving instructor
- Confined water dives
- 1 open water dives
- Max. of 4 divers per course
- Max. of 4 students per instructor
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free pickup & transfer
- Scuba equipment rental (full set)
- Open water dives
- Weights/Weight Belt/Tank(s)
- Confined water dives
- Minimum age: 10+
- Min. certification: None
- No prior experience with scuba diving is necessary, but you need to be in reasonable physical health.
Dive center: Sea Breeze Dive Club
Sea Breeze Dive Club is a state of the art 5* PADI Dive Resort, based on the Red Sea in Aqaba.
The team have been sharing the wonders of Aqaba’s marine park with divers and snorkelers since 2015 and offer shore, boat and night diving in small groups.
The Sea Breeze Dive Club has multiple renovated dive boats, all with two levels. On the bottom deck you’ll find purpose-built diving racks, storage for equipment, a toilet, dive deck and small kitchen where an extensive lunch is prepared for full diving days. Up on the top deck there is a u-shaped, padded seating area with a table – the perfect location for dive briefings, post-dive chatting and incredible views of the coastline.
Dive with one of Aqaba’s only two female diving instructors and get to know a strong, inspirational woman as you glide over colorful soft corals. The marine park in Aqaba not only offers shallow coral reefs teeming with small fish and macro life, but also a sunken plane, tank and 70 m wreck – all sitting less than 30 m below, ideal for those looking for a new and unique experience.
All equipment at Sea Breeze Dive Club is new Aqua Lung gear – including 5 mm wetsuits for when the ocean can bit slightly colder (around 23°c). For warmer seas, visit between June and November when ocean temperatures are warm enough to easily dive with nothing but a rash vest and your swim trunks if desired.
Due to the unique nature of Jordan’s slice of the Red Sea, dive boats usually depart around 9 am, meeting at around 8:30 for your pick up. Visibility is fantastic year-round and marine life is present throughout the day. So, no need to get up at the crack of dawn, you can easily fit in three dives and a leisurely lunch and still be back at the hotel for a sun downer by the pool.
PADI 5 Star Center
3 PADI Instructors
Max. 6.0 divers / guide
Nitrox (for a fee)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How to get there:
- Guests can picked up from all of Aqaba’s hotels, just wait for our driver at the hotel lobby.
- Please indicate your hotel name and address on the checkout page
- The dive center will reconfirm your pick up time and location at the latest one day in advance
- No cancelations, refunds, or changes can be made