Full-Day Dive Trip
Time: 09:00 departure
Duration: 2 days
Dive sites: determined on the dive day
WHAT TO EXPECT
This course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives.
You try out different specialties while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor. You log dives and develop capabilities as you find new ways to have fun scuba diving. You’ll plan your learning path with your instructor by choosing from a long list of Adventure Dives.
There are two required dives – Deep and Underwater Navigation – and you choose the other three, for a total of five dives. During the Deep Adventure Dive, you learn how to plan dives to deal with the physiological effects and challenges of deeper scuba diving. The Underwater Navigation Adventure Dive refines your compass navigation skills and helps you better navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time.
The other knowledge and skills you get vary with your interest and the adventures you have – photography, buoyancy control, fish identification, exploring wrecks and many more.
- Qualified PADI diving instructor
- 5 open water dives
- Max. of 4 divers per course
- Max. of 4 students per instructor
- Wheelchair accessible
- Free pickup & transfer
- Dive computer
- Flashlight (torch)
- Certification papers/card
- Scuba equipment rental (full set)
- Open water dives
- Training materials
- Weights/Weight Belt/Tank(s)
- Surface interval refreshments
- Minimum age: 12+
- Min. certification: Open Water Certification required
Dive center: Sea Breeze Dive Club
Sea Breeze Dive Club is a state of the art 5* PADI Dive Resort, based on the Red Sea in Aqaba.
The team have been sharing the wonders of Aqaba’s marine park with divers and snorkelers since 2015 and offer shore, boat and night diving in small groups.
The Sea Breeze Dive Club has multiple renovated dive boats, all with two levels. On the bottom deck you’ll find purpose-built diving racks, storage for equipment, a toilet, dive deck and small kitchen where an extensive lunch is prepared for full diving days. Up on the top deck there is a u-shaped, padded seating area with a table – the perfect location for dive briefings, post-dive chatting and incredible views of the coastline.
Dive with one of Aqaba’s only two female diving instructors and get to know a strong, inspirational woman as you glide over colorful soft corals. The marine park in Aqaba not only offers shallow coral reefs teeming with small fish and macro life, but also a sunken plane, tank and 70 m wreck – all sitting less than 30 m below, ideal for those looking for a new and unique experience.
All equipment at Sea Breeze Dive Club is new Aqua Lung gear – including 5 mm wetsuits for when the ocean can bit slightly colder (around 23°c). For warmer seas, visit between June and November when ocean temperatures are warm enough to easily dive with nothing but a rash vest and your swim trunks if desired.
Due to the unique nature of Jordan’s slice of the Red Sea, dive boats usually depart around 9 am, meeting at around 8:30 for your pick up. Visibility is fantastic year-round and marine life is present throughout the day. So, no need to get up at the crack of dawn, you can easily fit in three dives and a leisurely lunch and still be back at the hotel for a sun downer by the pool.
PADI 5 Star Center
3 PADI Instructors
Max. 6.0 divers / guide
Nitrox (for a fee)
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
How to get there:
- All divers staying in a hotel in Aqaba should wait in the hotel lobby. We will pick you up in our mini van at a time specified after you have booked.
- Please indicate your hotel name and address on the checkout page
- The dive center will reconfirm your pick up time and location at the latest one day in advance
- Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity