Sea Breeze dive center offer both shore & boat diving. our all weather dive boat – Sea Breeze gives you the chance to reach all dive sites in aqaba specially those not accessible from the shore. our purpose built dive boat is 21 meters long and can comfortable accommodate up to 35 persons. it has a freshwater shower, toilet, inner hall, 3 cabins with six beds, a kitchenette, large sun deck and a spacious dive deck. our team are highly qualified to insure a safe, comfortable and unique experience to our guests. a full- service scuba and snorkeling center.
At the Sea Breeze dive center we strive to be the absolute best in the region.
Our diving center offers high quality services to divers throuhout the world. We offer diving excursions to certified divers, and training for all levels from begin- ners to experienced divers. people can get to know the enchantments of the read sea safely and easily by donibg their first dives with us. Whether or not it is gear rental, training course, boat and snorkeling trip or travel services, we have the best personnel to meet your need. Stopcby and say, hi . we are strategically located in the heart of city-aqaba at just 20 minutes by car from the south beach where all impressive dive sites exist.
It is time to become a scuba professional!
Our courses & certifications Sea Breeze dive center is certified by the international diving organization PADI and the directors of the diving instructor word association (DIWA) and holds the permits to operate as a dive center and a dive school.
We therefore offer a full range of courses, from discover scuba diving to for people eith special physical needs and challenges in addition to diving courses for kids.
WHY DIVE IN AQABA
It’s no wonder that the Red Sea is a major hot spot for scuba diving and snorkeling when you consider the rich variety of its underwater ecosystem. It is home to more than 1,200 species of fish, including 44 species of sharks. Nearly 20% of these are found only in the Red Sea. The red sea is warm enough to visit throughout the year, with an average water temperature of 66°F, even in December and January. This goes up to an 84°F average in the summer months, making the sea’s shallow parts as warm as bath water.
Red Sea is the perfect diving spot , and a plenty of dive sites to choose from, More than 20+ sites are accessible from the shore, Seven Sisters and the Tank is one of the more popular dives. Here divers can visit an American M42 tank, which was scuttled in 1999, next to a beautiful set of pinnacles. The dive starts at 20 feet (6 meters) and drops to 80 feet (24 meters). Furthermore, Japanese Gardens is a gorgeous reef dive that everyone can enjoy.
Filled with health benefits, The Red Sea is approximately 35% saltier than most other seas, which gives it unique health benefits. The saline concentration is believed to improve blood circulation Lost shipwrecks, You won’t see just fish when you go diving in the Red Sea – you’ll also spot remnants of the sea’s past in the form of ghostly shipwrecks. The most famous among them is the SS Thistlegorm, a British steamship that was sunk by German bombers during World War II, but you’ll also find tugboats, cargo ships and tankers down in the depths.
Colourful coral reefs This thriving biodiversity is largely due to the sea’s coral reef ecosystem, which stretches for 1,240 miles along the coastline. These reefs are up to 7,000 years old in parts.
- We provide sustainable destinations, with good health and safety measures.
- We provide quality dive environment /An attractive dive destination needs a healthy marine environment, with good visibility and plenty of wildlife.
- We Promote safety as a fundamental value, complying with all applicable laws and regulations
- We provide trails information or information packs for specific trips.
- We provide dive equipment on-site for example, cylinders, regulators, wetsuits, fins and weight belts
- We provide special interest such as underwater photography or wreck diving
- Sea Breeze Dive Club issue dive certificates to qualified divers.
- Sea Breeze Dive Club embrace the PADI System of diver education and offer regular continuing education programs to ensure divers could advance their skills and knowledge. .
- Training EFR (Emergency First Response) to the staff in Hotels, Schools, University and international corporate such as (Oil &GAS, Airlines etc…) In Jordan
- We provide a fleet of diving boats including a private speed boats .
- We offer night dives which can make a diving package more special. .
- We offer excellent performance, always on schedule.
Scuba Diving Courses
Here, you can find a perfect yacht for your upcoming vacation. Our Sales representatives will help you choose the best options!
Get certified, dive like a champion, and explore the underwater treasures with our professional team.
Go snorkeling and you’ll be stunned by the colorful fish and picturesque coral reefs.